Things to do in Chicago
Four Points by Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport is located near plenty of things to do in Chicago. The Windy City is full of different experiences, whether you want to catch a ball game at Wrigley Field or shop the day away at The Magnificent Mile. Planning your trip is a simple with our list of things to do in Chicago. A quick trip to Chicago doesn't have to be cut short. Take advantage of all the things to do during your quick trip to Chicago.
- Wrigley Field (14.1 mi.): This baseball park was built in 1914 and has been home to everything from the Chicago Whales baseball team to the Chicago Bears football team. Home to the Chicago Cubs, Wrigley Field is located in Lakeview in an area called Wrigleyville with plenty of restaurants, bars, and more.
- Soldier Field (19.6 mi.): Soldier Field is a football stadium located in the Near South Side of Chicago. It opened in 1924 and is the home field to The Chicago Bears.
- Navy Pier (19.2 mi.): Enjoy all that Lake Michigan has to offer at Navy Pier, the Midwest's #1 tourist and leisure destination. Explore rides, restaurants, exhibitions, tour boats and ride the giant ferris wheel so famous to Chicago's skyline.
- Art Institute of Chicago (18.2 mi.): This must-see museum is one of the largest and oldest museums in the U.S. It features art from all over the world and is definitely a place to visit while visiting the busy city of Chicago.
- Parkway Bank Park (2.0 mi.): Enjoy delicious food, entertainment, and shopping at this must-see destination. There is something for everyone at this well-known park.
- The Chicago Theatre (17.8 mi.): This theatre first opened its doors in 1921 and since then has allowed visitors to experience the world's brightest stars. The beauty of the theatre leaves you breathless.
- Rivers Casino (3.7 mi.): Located just minutes away from the hotel, The Rivers Casino provides the perfect place for an action-packed evening. Featuring more than 1,000 slots and 48 games, the options are endless.
- Cloud Gate (18.9 mi.): Affectionately known as "The Bean", Cloud Gate is a public sculpture by Anish Kapoor. It is the centerpiece of the AT&T Plaza in Millennium Park. Don't forget to snap a picture of yourself in the unique reflection provided by the sculpture.
- Fashion Outlets of Chicago (2.0 mi.): Fashion Outlets of Chicago is the Midwest's only two-level indoor shopping experience, offering over 130 outlets. Shop til you drop at this nearby location.
- The Magnificent Mile (17.9 mi.): Explore the greatest shopping experience in Chicago. Michigan Avenue, also known as The Magnificient Mile, is home to plenty of diverse shopping options, including the Apple Store, Macy's, Nike, Crate and Barrel, and more.