Things to do in Chicago
Four Points by Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport is located near plenty of things to do in Chicago. The Windy City is full of different experiences, whether you want to catch a ball game at Wrigley Field or shop the day away.
Take a look at our list of some of the best things to do in Chicago below.
- Wrigley Field - this baseball park was built in 1914 and has been home to everything from the Chicago Whales baseball team to the Chicago Bears football team. Home to the Chicago Cubs, Wrigley Field is located in Lakeview in an area called Wrigleyville with plenty of restaurants, bars and more.
- The Magnificent Mile - explore the greatest shopping experience in Chicago. Michigan Avenue, also known as The Magnificent Mile, is home to plenty of diverse shopping options, including The Apple Store, Macy's, Nike, Crate and Barrel and more.
- Cloud Gate - affectionately known as "The Bean," Cloud Gate is a public sculpture by Anish Kapoor. It is the centerpiece of the AT&T Plaza in Millenium Park. Don't forget to snap a picture of yourself in the unique reflection provided by the sculpture.
- Navy Pier - enjoy all that Lake Michigan has to offer at Navy Pier, the Midwest's #1 tourist and leisure destination. Explore rides, restaurants, exhibitions, tour boats and ride the giant ferris wheel so famous to Chicago's skyline.
- The Chicago Theatre - this theatre first opened its doors in 1921 and since then has allowed visitors to experience the world's brightest stars. The beauty of the theatre leaves you breathless.